“ Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28: 19-20
Our goal is to reach children, youth, and adults and prepare them for a lifetime of Christian holiness.
Our purpose is to…
- Teach the Word of God until pupils are maturing in Christian discipleship
- Help Christians mature spiritually by involving them in soul-winning ministries, reaching and teaching others to be disciples and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- 9:00 AM – Sunday School for All Ages
- 10:15 AM – Morning Worship
- 6:00 PM – Youth Group/Small Groups
- 7:00 PM – Wednesday Night Recharge
We do that through classes for all ages…
- Nursery (available during every service) where our children learn and are loved
- Little Lambs Pre-K and K class where basic bible stories, music, and fun teach our young ones God’s ways
- Journeyland for our children ages 1st-6th grade is a rotational Sunday School that uses theatre, computer, story-telling, and crafts to teach bible stories and holy living
- Youth Classes for our students 7th-12th grade offer a small group experience with lessons that stress holy living, accountability, and life choices
- College & Career Sunday School uses scripture to help address current life events.
- Our Crossfit class covers a variety of topics from current events to marriage and parenting and provide a good place to connect with people who have common life experiences
- Our adult classes teach Bible studies from the Old and New Testament addressing life situations with scriptural teaching. The classes vary in style but every class provides caring support and sound teaching
Youth Sunday School Class
Adult Sunday School Classes
Nursery available during both services and Sunday School
Crossfit Sunday School Class
Little Lambs Sunday School Class
Seekers Sunday School Class
Check out our Journeyland classes!